Do you suffer from tooth loss? Are you looking for a comfortable, more user-friendly alternative to dentures? The expert team at Advanced Dentistry of Morton Grove is here to provide you with the permanent tooth replacement solution you deserve with dental implants.
Our dentists take pride in their ability to recreate natural-looking smiles - whether they are replacing just one tooth or even a full set of teeth!
How Does The Dental Implants Process Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a luminous, durable dental crown. The process is relatively simple, yet it is one that yields impactful results!
- Look Natural - Dental implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution to tooth loss.
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth, with simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Our dental implant specialists craft them to fit in perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life!
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth due to injury or decay, dental implants could rejuvenate your smile and repair your oral health for good!
Before a dental implants procedure, our specialists perform a thorough examination to determine if dental implants are right for your smile. After the examination, our entire team will review all pertinent information, including your treatment timeline, care guide, and cost.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. Following your consultation, our team will provide you with an honest and accurate cost breakdown.
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Other dental issues that could inhibit conventional treatment.
Our Morton Grove dental office accepts a wide range of insurance plans that cover dental implants. If your plan doesn't cover enough - or if you are without dental insurance - we accept 0% financing payment plans through CareCredit®.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Advanced Dentistry Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, call us today to schedule your consultation.